KIa ora Maria,

For me, there are hdf scripts located in Cactus/exe/<Build name>, such as hdf5_merge, which should do what you are after. These potentially may only be there for certain build options but someone more knowledgeable than me can probably expand on that.

Cheers,

Chris







Dr Chris Stevens

Lecturer in Applied Mathematics

Rm 602, Jack Erskine building

School of Mathematics and Statistics

T: +64 3 369 0396 (Internal 90396)

University of Canterbury | Te Whare Wànanga o Waitaha

Private Bag 4800, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand

http://www.chrisdoesmaths.com

Director
SCRI Ltd
http://www.scri.co.nz



From: users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org <users-bounces@einsteintoolkit.org> on behalf of Hamilton, Maria <babiuc@marshall.edu>
Sent: 16 June 2022 08:02
To: Roland Haas <rhaas@illinois.edu>
Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org <users@einsteintoolkit.org>
Subject: [Users] Combine multiple h5 files
 
You don't often get email from babiuc@marshall.edu. Learn why this is important
Hi,

I have a quick question: my output has a series of ....xyz.file_...h5 and I would like to look at them. Do I have to combine them? If yes, is there a way to combine them in one single file? 

Maria

_______________________
Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Physics 
College of Science, Marshall University,
1 John Marshall Drive, Huntington, WV, 25755
Room S 257, Phone: (304)696-2754