Dear Roland,
Hmmm, my Getcomponent command didn't run properly.


On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 8:51 PM Bilal Hameed <bilalhameedawan962@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Roland
No, I don't have such a file.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 8:30 PM Roland Haas <rhaas@illinois.edu> wrote:
Hello Bilal,

Simfactoy tries to determine if it is in the "Cactus" directory by
looking for a file "src/interface.ccl" in that directory.

Does such a file exist for you? If not, did you encounter any issue
with GetComponents (eg is the directory repos/flesh populated and does
"src" point to the "src" directory in there)?

Yours,
Roland

> Dear Users,
> I am configuring ET in SimFactory, I am using Jupyter in virtual env,
> unfortunately, found an error
>
> %%bash
>
> ./simfactory/bin/sim setup-silent
>
> Warning: Unable to determine CACTUS_PATH, using
> /home/bilal/Cactus/repos/simfactory2 instead
>
>
> Here we will define some necessary Simulation Factory defaults.
>
> "

--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .