Dear all,
I am trying to run the EHFinder thorns on some numerical data stored at hdf files in a directory. However, running the parameter file returns an error:
WARNING level 0 from host maitraya-Lenovo-Y50-70 process 0
while executing schedule bin (none), routine (no thorn)::(no routine)
in thorn Cactus, file /home/maitraya/Cactus/src/main/SetParams.c:93:
-> CCTKi_SetParameter: Error at line 21 in parameter file /home/maitraya/simulations/EHF/output-0000/EHF.par while activating thorns
Since I am new, I may have written the parameter file incorrectly. The contents of the parameter file are below:
ActiveThorns = "IOUtil ioascii iobasic"
# IO parameters
# IO::recover_dir = "/home/maitraya/Desktop/David/"
ActiveThorns = "cartgrid3d"
# grid parameters
CartGrid3D::type = "coordbase"
CartGrid3D::domain = "full"
CartGrid3D::avoid_origin = "no"
CoordBase::xmin = -5.9
CoordBase::ymin = -5.9
CoordBase::zmin = -5.9
CoordBase::xmax = 5.9
CoordBase::ymax = 5.9
CoordBase::zmax = 5.9
CoordBase::dx = 0.40689655172413808
CoordBase::dy = 0.40689655172413808
CoordBase::dz = 0.40689655172413808
ActiveThorns = "EHFinder"
# EHFinder parameters
ehfinder::shell_width = 1.8
ehfinder::mode = normal
ehfinder::initial_f[0] = "sphere"
ehfinder::initial_rad[0] = 5.0
IOBasic::outScalar_vars = " ehfinder::f ehfinder::eh_mask"
IOASCII::out1D_vars = " ehfinder::f ehfinder::eh_mask ehfinder::eh_area ehfinder::eh_centroid_x ehfinder::eh_centroid_y ehfinder::eh_centroid_z ehfinder::eh_circ_eq ehfinder::eh_circ_pol "
IOBasic::outInfo_vars = "ehfinder::f "