On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 06:41:55PM +0100, Ian Hinder wrote:
Erik and I have been working on automating the tests of the ET for the upcoming release. The current status can be viewed (work in progress) here:
https://build.barrywardell.net/view/EinsteinToolkitMulti/job/EinsteinToolkitReport-sandbox/
Neat. On some of these machines I currently also run the tests because I
didn't know about these. Oh well.
These results are up-to-date as of now. Shall I commit them to the
release-info repository (and continue to do so periodically)?
Please, as long as they are newer than existing results. However, with
so many failures on hopper and gordon, and also orca, we cannot mention
them as 'supported'. Is the reason for this known? Kraken and BW are
borderline as well, but the failing tests there are mostly not in
critical thorns.
I have now committed the current data. This does not include Roland's latest changes; we have to wait for the tests to run first.