On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Barry Wardell <barry.wardell@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 3:45 AM, Ian Hinder <ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de> wrote:
On 15 Sep 2014, at 09:09, Roland Haas <roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu> wrote:
> Hello Barry, all,
>
>> I will send an update once the system is back online.
> Did the move work fine? The build status icons on the trac site:
> https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ do not show up for me anymore and
> https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkitReleased/ time out.

No, it's still offline.  There was a problem getting the machine re-registered on the VLAN of the new building; Barry estimated that it might be done by today.

There has been another delay in getting the network up and running in the new building. I'm told that it's now scheduled for Wednesday, so hopefully I will be able to get things back online then. 

Jenkins is now back online. The IP address of the machine has changed so it might take a few hours for the DNS changes to propagate in some instances (it has already propagated for me here).