Hello Roland,

just tried the par file you attached quickly, same problem, this time omitting (hence leaving them as "yes") the hdf5 options....same problem...is your hdf5 output regular?

which version of visit do you use?

i was using out_vars before, and changing the hdf5 options didn't seem to change anything..

this is using the latest trunk (checked out yesterday), but i am getting the same behaviour for ET_2012_11.


best wishes,

Vassili

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Roland Haas <roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu> wrote:
Hello Vassilios,

> i played around with those parameters, but it didn't seem to change
> anything...
Hmm.
Did you try with all options set to "yes" (or just remove them since
"yes" is the default)? Also do you produce 3d or 2d output (out2d_vars
vs. out_vars or our3d_vars [out_vars will likely not respect all choices])?

I just gave the attached parfile a try (modified static_tov). Things
seem to work fine there (but then I output all buffer and ghost points).

Yours,
Roland

--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users