Hi Roland, Petr,

I'm having the same issue: it appears I can't access any of the LSU thorns via anonymous checkout.  All of the LSU based numrel components are now requesting authentication by "Subversion (CCT LDAP / svn_ users)".  Did the permission settings for the SVN server get adjusted recently?

Cheers,
Carl

On 6/23/12 1:41 PM, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello Petr,

I'm trying to checkout einsteintoolkit on my work station and it's asking
for some password. I didn't experienced this problem before. What I should
enter for the password?
There is no required password for a read-only checkout.

Most likely you forgot to add the "-a" option to GetComponents. Without
it it tries a authorized checkout and then will eventually ask you for a
password (most likely carpetmercurial@carpetcode.org or so).

If adding "-a" does not help, would you mind running GetComponents with
the -v option and including its output in your email, please? That might
help narrow down the problem.

Yours,
Roland



_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users