Hi Roland,

Thank you for your help. I was able to download CartesianCoordinates using GetComponents. Thanks for the heads-up on the NS simulation. I will see if I can get it to work. 

Sincerely,
Soham


On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 12:05 AM, Roland Haas <rhaas@aei.mpg.de> wrote:
Hello Soham,
> Since the neutron star collapse simulation uses a parfile distributed with
> the Einstein Toolkit release, I assume the thorns are available to the
> public. Is there any updated link for checking out the Zelmani arrangement
> thorns?
Zelmani itself is not in the public. However CartesianCoordinates is
part of CTGamma (which is public and GPL) which you can download here:

git clone https://bitbucket.org/llamacode/ctgamma.git

or by adding this stanza to your thornlist:

!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = git
!URL      = https://bitbucket.org/llamacode/ctgamma.git
!REPO_PATH= $2
!CHECKOUT =
CTGamma/CartesianCoordinates

Last time I tried it, the parfile was difficult to get to work though,
unfortunately. You may have to play in particular with the method to
reduce the pressure support initially.

Yours,
Roland

--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users




--
Soham Mukherjee
IISER Thiruvananthapuram