Hi there,

I am new to Cactus, and have been having trouble getting the qc0-mclachlan.par test file to run. I have compiled the latest version of Cactus successfully on the CHPC cluster in South Africa.

I have attached .out and .err files for the run, along with my machine file, optionlist file, run and submit scripts. The submit command was

./simfactory/bin/sim submit mctest --configuration=mclachlantest_mpidebug --parfile=par/qc0-mclachlan.par --procs=240 --num-threads=12 --walltime=10:0:0 --queue=normal --machine=lengau-intel

Using --mca orte_base_help_aggregate 0 in the mpirun command in the runscript, the error is:

[cnode0823:136405] *** An error occurred in MPI_Comm_create_keyval
[cnode0823:136405] *** reported by process [476512257,3]
[cnode0823:136405] *** on communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD
[cnode0823:136405] *** MPI_ERR_ARG: invalid argument of some other kind
[cnode0823:136405] *** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (processes in this communicator will now abort,
[cnode0823:136405] ***    and potentially your MPI job)

I unfortunately have no idea where to go from here, and some help would be greatly appreciated! I hope I have attached enough information.

Cheers,

Chris

--
Dr Chris Stevens

Department of Mathematics

Rhodes University

Room 5

Ph: +27 46 603 8932