Roland

Yes, I own this organization. This hosts an image I created several years ago. See also <https://github.com/eschnett/einsteintoolkit-docker>. Unfortunately, I did not manage to find a good way to have the Cactus executable and simulation result be placed outside the container. I will be happy to transfer ownership to you, or to create a team, etc. Please advise.

Ian Hinder mentioned to me that he also created an image, but I assume he did not upload it.

-erik


On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 6:28 PM Haas, Roland <rhaas@illinois.edu> wrote:
Hello all,

there seems to be an einsteintoolkit organization on docker.com:

https://hub.docker.com/u/einsteintoolkit

I am assuming that is us and could be used to eg hold the docker image
for the ET tutorial server. However I do not know who is the
administrator of the organization. Does anyone know who that might be?

Yours,
Roland

--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users


--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu>
http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/