We're having migration issues (new operating system, new version of Trac). Hopefully, it will be up soon.

--Steve


On 03/16/2018 10:57 AM, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello all,

I seem to be unable to access trac.einsteintoolkit.org using Firefox (Debian ESR 52.5.0) which when trying to access https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ shows

--8<--
Unable to connect

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at trac.einsteintoolkit.org.

    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
--8<--

which it goes to even when entering http://trac.einsteintoolkit.org into the address bar.

With Chromium things seem to work if one points it at http://trac.einsteintoolkit.org but not at https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org .

Since I will have to log in I would really very much like the ssl encrypted page to work.

If this actually is a server issue, could someone at LSU please look into this, please?

Frank's monitor script shows an incorrect certificate for the server:

https://www.cct.lsu.edu/~knarf/cgi-bin/monitor.cgi

Yours,
Roland



_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users