That link is back up and working.  I noticed at the same time Github.com was unavailable to me.  When Github came back up, I checked the static notebook and it was working too.  Network hiccup?  Last over an hour, I think.

bill e.g.

On 4/2/20 3:25 PM, Bill Gabella wrote:

Maybe this should go to the users list?  I am spam'ing it to Users and Maintainers, sorry:)

bill e.g.



-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: error message on the static jupyter notebook
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 15:23:50 -0500
From: Bill Gabella <b.gabella@vanderbilt.edu>
Organization: Vanderbilt University
To: maintainers@einsteintoolkit.org


When I go to the static Jupyter notebook under Downloads: Tutorial New users I see an error message.  The link is

https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/CactusTutorial.ipynb

and the error is a "Host Error" via Cloudflare...sometimes that is for illegal downloads:)  See attached graphic.

bill e.g.

-- 
=====================================
William Gabella
Research Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN  USA

b.gabella@vanderbilt.edu
(o) 615-343-2713



-- 
=====================================
William Gabella
Research Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN  USA

b.gabella@vanderbilt.edu
(o) 615-343-2713