Hi Zach,
you don't need to register or login to submit a ticket. Just click on "new ticket" on the top of the page https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/

Cheers,
Bruno

On 08 Dec 2014, at 16:31, Zach Etienne <zachetie@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I want to submit a ticket, so I clicked the "Issue Tracker" link on http://einsteintoolkit.org/, and was redirected to https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/. 

Then I tried to set up an account. There was no link to "Register", so I clicked "Login". No option to "Register New Account" was found there, either.

Thus I would like to submit a trac ticket requesting that there be some link to instructions as to how to register on the trac system, on the trac website. Alternatively, clicking "Issue Tracker" could redirect to a page with instructions, as well as a link to https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/

-Zach

*     *     *
Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
West Virginia University
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Dr. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Trento
via Sommarive 14
38123 Trento
Italy

Tel.  : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo@unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

----------------------------------------------------------------------
There are only 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't
----------------------------------------------------------------------