Dear Zach,

I was not aware that rotating neutron star initial data was not included in the Einstein Toolkit. Can you tell me more about RotNS ? It may be that I have to write the initial data myself although I am not proficient enough with ET to do so at the moment. Can you help ?

Maitraya.

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 6:16 PM, Zach Etienne <zachetie@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Maitraya,

Which initial data thorn were you planning to use? There is a rotating neutron star initial data thorn (RotNS, I believe) that was proposed for inclusion into the Toolkit, but none officially in the Toolkit as far as I am aware. Can LORENE generate such data?

-Zach

*     *     *
Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
West Virginia University

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 12:55 AM, Maitraya Bhattacharyya <maitraya.linux@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have access to a parameter file for generating a single rotating neutron star with IllinoisGRMHD ?

Please help!

Maitraya.

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users