On 30 May 2018, at 15:35, Feyisso Sado <bsfeyiso@gmail.com> wrote:Dear Ian HinderMany ThanksI'm searching google, but still not resolvedMy Ubuntu version: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTSand
curl --version: curl 7.52.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.52.1 OpenSSL/1.0.2l zlib/1.2.8
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps pop3 pop3s rtsp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp
With Best Regards!!!-------------------------------------------------------------------Feyiso Sado Bedecha (PhD), StudentAddis Ababa University, Department of PhysicsCell Phone: +251910626090E-mail: bsfeyiso@gmail.comP.O.Box: 1176EthiopiaOn Tue, May 29, 2018 at 11:43 PM, <ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de> wrote:On 26 May 2018, at 08:06, Feyisso Sado <bsfeyiso@gmail.com> wrote:After installing all requirements, I just typed the following commands in Ubuntu terminal:
!curl -kLO https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2018_02/ GetComponents !chmod a+x GetComponentsDue to my machine failure I'm reinstalling Toolkit, but I faced the following error.
curl: (35) error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELL
O:unknown protocol Hi,I copied that command and ran it on Mac OS and Linux, and it worked OK. What version of Ubuntu are you using? You can get this from the output ofcat /etc/issueCan you send the output ofcurl --versionA quick google search says that that particular error message occurs if you try to access an http server with https. Is it possible that there is some firewall or redirection happening on your network to prevent you from accessing https servers?