Thanks alott

On Sun, 26 Apr 2020, 9:02 pm Roland Haas, <rhaas@illinois.edu> wrote:
Hello Nisa Amir,

>   I have tried everything but again getting the same results. A day before
> Erick schentter send me an asc file they have used for plotting the figure.
> their value of gxx is growing slowly but in my file it grows rapidly.
> Attaching both files. is there something to do with the values of
> parameters p1 and p2?
I would not be able to tell. However I (finally) gave this a try see a
similar very rapid growth in gxx (much more rapid than the growth in
the paper). I will try and see if I can find out which version of the
Einstein Toolkit first shows this behaviour.

Yours,
Roland

--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .