Hello,
There are some thorns which are needed in the configuration but which don't necessarily need to be active in the parameter file. You will find out about these when you try to build the configuration. It might take a few tries, but you should end up with a minimal thornlist.
On 13 Mar 2012, at 19:19, Jose Fiestas Iquira wrote:
> Hello,
>
> WaveDemo worked with intel. Thanks you.
>
> I want to create a source bundle for a simulation of binary coalescence
> (using McLachlan). For that I have filtered the needed thorns from the
> einsteintoolkit.th according to qc0-mclachlan.par and want to compile it
> using gmake. Would I need to take care of something else?
>
> Thanks,
> Jose
>
>
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Jose Fiestas Iquira <jafiestas@lbl.gov>
>> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> Trying with the patch, the problem is that I don't have permissions in
>>> Hopper to overwrite it.
>>> As of intel compiler, it does not support f77. Can I easily tell the
>>> compiler to use ifort, for example?
>>
>> Yes -- this is what the option list does. I recommend
>> hopper-intel.cfg, which is stored in Simfactory.
>>
>> -erik
>>
>> --
>> Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu>
>> http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
>>
Ian Hinder> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> Users@einsteintoolkit.org
> http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
--
http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder