>>The gallery example gives a thornlist (ET Schwarzschild release
(ET_2023_05)) that is known to work with the parfile. Have you tried
that one? I am asking because using it with GetComponents and
simfactory should really give you a working ADMBase.
 Yes I have, but I am not able to run the poisson equation.

If all else fails I would suggest starting from scratch, that is remove
your whole Cactus directory, run GetComponents and simfactory again as
described on
>> I did that, currently the problem I am facing a problem, I have executed the static tov par file it was compiled but no output. In the older version the output would be in simulation, but not in the 2023 version. This is the output
 
Iteration      Time |              ADMBASE::alp |            HYDROBASE::rho
                    |      minimum      maximum |      minimum      maximum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
   256000  1000.000 |    0.6686480    0.9966259 | 1.000000e-10    0.0012830
INFO (Carpet): Terminating due to cctk_final_time at t = 1000.000000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Done.
+ echo Stopping:
+ date
Stopping:
Tuesday 08 August 2023 01:29:38 PM IST
+ echo Done.
Done.
Simfactory Done at date: Tuesday 08 August 2023 01:29:38 PM
>> one more question is there any difference between tov_et and static_tov par file, apart from grid size.