Hello, 
I've experienced the following problem. I can run einsteintoolkit with my thorn for initial data set up on unigid and it works fine. However when I try to add some refinement levels I'm getting following errors: 
  WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 5 host nid00073
  (line 22159 of /lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c): 
  ->WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 0 host nid00073
  (line 22159 of /lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c): 
  ->WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 8 host nid00073
  (line 22159 of /lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c): 
  -> The function sf_IdFromName has not been provided by any active thorn.
WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 1 host nid00073
  (line 22159 of /lustre/scratch/yakunin/cactus_dev4/Cactus/configs/bns/bindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c): 
  -> The function sf_IdFromName has not been provided by any active thorn. The function sf_IdFromName has not been provided by any active thorn.

I was wondering if anybody ever had similar problems? 
Thank you. 

--
Petr Tsatsin
Graduate Student - Department of Physics
Charles E. Schmidt College of Science
Florida Atlantic University
(561)-297-3386
cell: 561-692-2040
ptsatin@fau.edu, ptsatsin@gmail.com