Thanks!

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 3:43 AM, Ian Hinder <ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de> wrote:

On 7 Jul 2015, at 23:04, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:

I have now built and executed Hilbert.  I have done a couple of builds, one with MPI_DIR set to nothing and one with MPI_DIR set to /opt/local.  Both build and seem to work.  I had replaced the released version of the file detect.pl with the development version. So, the bottom line seems simple:  the culprit was the detect.pl.  

Please let me know if you think my conclusions have issues.  Otherwise, I suggest that the dev version of detect.pl be back-ported to the existing Hilbert release.  Thus no change is needed in the Hilbert version of osx-macports.cfg.

Thanks to all you helped me sort out this.

Thanks for noticing the problem!  I have created a ticket (https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1794) for the backport.  I don't have time right now to do this, but maybe someone else does?