I'm seeing the same issue with curl now on my laptop (I didn't have this issue last week), but I can access the link via google chrome. I have attached the script in case it is useful to you.

Cheers,
Bruno


Il giorno mer 17 gen 2024 alle ore 15:41 emmanuel okorie <okorieeo@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hi
I'm Okorie Emmanuel from the department of Computer Science, University of Jos Nigeria. I got to know about the Einstein Toolkit  from a friend doing Phd in physics from my school, i became curious and wanted to explore toolkits. However,  I have been trying to install Einsteintoolkit on my Ubuntu 22.04 machine for some time now but have not succeeded.

Each time I try I get this message curl: (28) SSL connection timeout
and when I visit https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2023_11/GetComponents
the page does not load. here is the screenshot of the experience from my ubuntu terminal

Screenshot from 2023-12-20 05-30-47.png

I'm really frustrated at this point.

Please can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? or any other alternative? of installing toolkits on my machine. I'm using this guild for installation

https://einsteintoolkit.org/download.html

curl -kLO https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2023_11/GetComponents
chmod a+x GetComponents
./GetComponents --parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2023_11/einsteintoolkit.th

Below is the screenshot of my experience
Screenshot from 2023-12-15 11-28-16.png


I hope someone can help me out 
Thanks and regards
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users


--

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Milano-Bicocca
Piazza della Scienza 3
20126 Milano
Italy

email: bruno.giacomazzo@unimib.it
phone: (+39) 02 6448 2321

web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------
There are only 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't
----------------------------------------------------------------------