Dear Roland, 

Thanks very much for your clarification and instructions. They allowed me to point to the correct location and I managed to compile with Llama/SphericalSlice. 

Thanks very much for your help! 

Best wishes, 

Alex


On Mon, 15 Aug 2022 at 09:24, Roland Haas <rhaas@illinois.edu> wrote:
Hello Alex,

> I am trying to set up the multipatch domain with Carpet and I am following
> what is done in the LlamaWaveHyperboloidal thorn (
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2013-July/003115.html__;!!DZ3fjg!4NhwinzhrGij5pHdqDxs89bitcJW2fMXcbSdqINyW-cwFyEGO4hW7OHvzrBkdrRkO8O0C8gct4U-iAsuj2EezL8uCljSEiKdH_N7$  ).
> Its parameter file activates a thorn called SphericalSlice (with the
> capabilities of SphericalSurface and more useful features), which I have
> only been able to find listed in
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Thorns_we_know_of__;!!DZ3fjg!4NhwinzhrGij5pHdqDxs89bitcJW2fMXcbSdqINyW-cwFyEGO4hW7OHvzrBkdrRkO8O0C8gct4U-iAsuj2EezL8uCljSEirkKGPh$  . The svn repo
> given does not seem to work for me. Is the SphericalSlice thorn still
> supported and accessible?

SphericalSlice is in Llama:

https://bitbucket.org/llamacode/llama/src/master/SphericalSlice/

And this thornlist fragment should let you check it out:

# Llama
!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = git
!AUTH_URL = https://bitbucket.org/llamacode/llama.git
!URL      = https://bitbucket.org/llamacode/llama.git
                                !REPO_PATH= $2 !CHECKOUT = Llama/doc
Llama/SphericalSlice

Note that Llama is part of the ET so likely you already have things
checked out and are only missing the symbolic link from
arrangements/Llama/SphericalSlice to
../../repos/llamacode/SphericalSlice

I will update the thorns we now of page.

Yours,
Roland

--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .


--
Alex Vano-Vinuales
Instituto Superior Técnico
Departamento de Física/CENTRA
Gabinete 2-8.8
Av. Rovisco Pais 1
1049-001 Lisboa PORTUGAL