It worked but still 3 components have issue,

-----------------------------------------------------------------
  3 components checked out.
  0 components updated.

  Unable to process CactusWave/IDScalarWave
  Unable to process EinsteinAnalysis/ADMAnalysis
  Unable to process Lean/LeanBSSNMoL

Summary of Warnings:

Could not update cactuswave. Could not stash local changes. Error message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.
Could not update einsteinanalysis. Could not stash local changes. Error message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.
Could not update lean_public. Could not stash local changes. Error message was 'You do not have the initial commit yet
'.
 

CalledProcessError: Command 'b'./GetComponents --no-parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2021_05/einsteintoolkit.th\n'' returned non-zero exit status 1.


On Thu, Oct 21, 2021, 5:50 PM Roland Haas <rhaas@illinois.edu> wrote:
Hello Bilal,

> I tried 3 times but it's not working, maybe I have a weak internet
> connection. Still, I am trying to run this command.
Can you try passing the --no-parallel option to GetComponents? This
will download repositories one after the other instead of trying to
download several in parallel. It may help with bad internet connections
and also make it more obvious if there are any errors that
GetComponents reports.

Yours,
Roland

--
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .