Hello Jason,

It looks like you've given a FUKA parfile to Cactus. It doesn't work that way. You have to give the FUKA parfile to FUKA, then use a Cactus-style parfile to run.

--Steve

On 6/15/2024 10:30 AM, Jason Alarcon wrote:
Hello,

I am new to using the Kadath FUKA solver as a thorn for the Einstein Toolkit and I decided to use the BBH.info ID located in the KadathImporter/par path and its respected .par file, however when I run my usual create and submit command with simfactory, there is some parsing error:

  • /home/eilyn/simulations/BBH/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim -L 3 /home/eilyn/simulations/BBH/output-0000/BBH.info
    WARNING level 0 from host Girls-DESKTOP33. process 0
    in thorn cactus, file BBH.info:2:
    -> ERROR IN PARAMETER FILE:Parse Error
    Expected one of the following characters: ':'initial
    {
    ^

I have tried fixing the formatting but nothing has worked thus far. Here is the ID file:


How can this file be put into Cactus format?


Best regards,

Jason Alarcon


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users