Hello,

I've downloaded and configured the Einstein Toolkit on my desktop, but I'm having an issue when I try to run the BBH example provided here and the BNS simulation from here. The job finishes in an instant, producing the attached error file. (I'm using the command "simfactory/bin/sim create-submit GW150914_28 --define N 28 --parfile par/GW150914/GW150914.rpar --procs 24 --walltime 24:00:00")

There seems to be an issue with the 'num_pus' to 'num_cores' ratio in the "system_topology.cc" file, but the error oddly persists even when I manually equate them, or cut out line 471 altogether. This error does not appear when I run the tov_ET example or the HelloWorld one. I'm also able to run this mini BNS tutorial without any issues, so I'm a bit baffled. I've attached my .ini file and the .cc file along with the error file in case it helps.
Please take a look and let me know if I'm missing something obvious.

PS: My PC has 128GB of memory, a 13900K(24C/32T) processor and 1TB of storage.

Regards,
Praveer