Hello,

I have a fork of ProcaEvolve (https://bitbucket.org/Sbozzolo/proca/src/master/)
where I added the READS/WRITES statements for 
PreSync and other features. One of such features
is computing the constraint, but I found out that there
is some problem when PreSync is running with 
`mixed-error`. 

The relevant scheduler instruction is:

  schedule GROUP Proca_constraint AT ANALYSIS
  {
    LANG: Fortran
  } "Compute Proca constraint"

  schedule Proca_constraint IN Proca_constraint
  {
    LANG: Fortran
    READS: ProcaBase::Ei(Everywhere), ProcaBase::Aphi(Everywhere)
    READS: ProcaEvolve::conf_fac_chi(Everywhere)
    WRITES: ProcaEvolve::pc(Interior)
  } "Compute Proca constraint"

And the error is

WARNING level 0 from host exp-7-40.expanse.sdsc.edu process 0
  in thorn Carpet, file /home/sbozzolo/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/PreSync.cc:260:
  -> Required read for PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=13) not satisfied. Have Nowhere and require Everywhere missing Everywhere at the start of routine ProcaEvolve::Proca_constraint. Current valid state:
Valid entries: PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=0) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=1) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=2) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=3) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=4) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=5) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=6) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=7) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=8) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=9) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=10) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=11) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=12) Nowhere PROCAEVOLVE::chi (rl=13) Nowhere.

I have a write statement for chi in CCTK_INITIAL, which
is not called when restarting a simulation. Nonetheless, 
chi should be available everywhere because it is read
from a checkpoint. What is the correct thing to do in
this scenario?

Thanks,
Gabriele