Thanks for the suggestions.  I've made some modifications and the make gets a lot further along now.  It complains about  a lookup error:

Error: lookup failure: key Name not found in map {}
in CreateKrancThorn/Param`Private`userParameterStructs/lookup

I attach the .m file and the .err file.  Can someone tell me what is missing now?   

Thanks!

Comer

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Eloisa Bentivegna <eloisa.bentivegna@ct.infn.it> wrote:
On 17/08/15 22:35, Comer Duncan wrote:
> Eloisa,
>
> Thanks. I've made the change. Unfortunately it did not seem to make a
> difference in the output.

Hi Comer,

the change gets rid of the error message for me, but then I bump into a
number of other syntax issues with the notebook (for instance, the
expression "one -> 1" can't be used outside of a calculation, and should
be replaced by "one = 1"). I can try to comb through the code if you
like, but I'll need a day or two to finish.

Eloisa