Grayson-
  I think this would be great.
  I looked into stackexchange yesterday after talking with you. It appears we have to have a critical mass of interested people (on the order of hundreds) for stackexchange to consider hosting us. See the list of proposed stackexchange sites here. Is there some way to host ourselves?
  Cheers.
            -Brett

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Grayson Carroll <carrollgt91@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey everyone,
  I remember a few people talking about stackexchange website for us to more effectively manage getting questions answered. If anyone else hasn't already started the process of making one, I would be willing to create it and pass all of the credentials to the maintainers.

 I've had a lot of great experience with stack overflow, and I think it will allow many of the toolkit's more difficult and obscure nuances to be much more well documented. Very useful for newcomers, and it's pretty intuitive.

Thanks again for putting on a great workshop.

Grayson Carroll



_______________________________________________
Workshop-all mailing list
Workshop-all@einsteintoolkit.org
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/workshop-all