[Cosmoparticle-wg] ET "Cosmology and particles" working group call

Clough, Katy katy.clough at phys.uni-goettingen.de
Tue Apr 17 03:18:51 CDT 2018

Hi everyone

Thanks for the comments. I will indeed just be giving a brief overview of GRChombo, but I’d be very happy to provoke a discussion of what people feel are the key requirements/recommendations for public codes. GRChombo is still relatively new and certainly has a lot to learn from an established code like the ET.

Looking forward to the discussion!

Katy

Dr. Katy Clough
Postdoctoral Research Associate