[Cosmoparticle-wg] ET "Cosmology and particles" working group call

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:37:37 CDT 2018

Boud

On a theoretical level you are correct.

On a practical level, I find the most important things for
reproducible computational science are:
- use a version control system
- produce all simulations for a paper with one particular, documented
version of the code
- store all parameter/input files in the paper repository

And most of all:
- have a working tutorial with simple examples that helps people get
started with the code

I'm not expecting a tutorial from Katy (I'm expecting an overview),
but if you want to build a community, you might want to think about
offering such a tutorial, e.g. via videoconferencing, once you have a
few interested people.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>