[Cosmoparticle-wg] first call for ET working group "Cosmology and particles"

helvi witek helvi.witek at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 6 06:06:02 CST 2018

Dear all,

welcome to the new ET working group on "Cosmology and particles".
To set the stage and gather ideas it would be great to have a first call in
the end of the this week or early next week.

To find a convenient time and date I created this doodle
https://doodle.com/poll/t9drp5f6ui5uncsp

and I would ask you to fill it in in the next few days.
The times may seem odd, but I am at a workshop in Kyoto for the next three
weeks, so I tried to find times that are within reason (after 7am and
before/around 10pm) for the US, Europe and Japan.

We would like to introduce our working group and get some feedback from you
of what you would be most interested in and what you expect from this
working group. If you already have a specific topic in mind, please add it
to the agenda in the end of our wiki:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Cosmology_and_Particles

Best wishes,
Helvi

Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London