[Cosmoparticle-wg] first call for ET working group "Cosmology and particles"

helvi witek helvi.witek at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 7 19:58:00 CST 2018

Dear all,

we will have our first call for the ET working group "Cosmology and
particles" on Friday, 10pm UTC  in Europe (4pm CST in the US / Saturday 7am
JST in Japan).
I just set up a google hangout; please call in to
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/tce4j4gzcfcormnadoauiqcvg4e

If you already have a topic in mind that you would like to discuss, please
add it to the agenda in the end of our wiki:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Cosmology_and_Particles

Best wishes,
Helvi

Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London