[Cosmoparticle-wg] ET "Cosmology and particles" working group call

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Jun 26 09:47:07 CDT 2018

Yes, and we've been working on it.

Let me recap the issues:

The existing captcha stopped working for reasons beyond our control.

New solutions require an upgrade of the OS, PHP, etc.

Unfortunately, that breaks other components, e.g. ldap login. The ETK
wiki shares a database with multiple groups at CCT.

The sysadmins have been looking for some solutions to get things back to
a working state. They tell me they think they're close to an answer.

--Steve