[Cosmoparticle-wg] ET working group call

helvi witek helvi.witek at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 12 08:40:03 CDT 2018

Dear all,
the next working group call will take place next Monday, 19th March 2018,
at 4:30pm (UTC, i.e. UK/Portugal) / 5:30pm (CET).

Daniele Vernieri kindly agreed to give us a brief introduction on Horndeski
theories, the most general scalar-tensor theories yielding second order
field equations that are particularly popular in cosmology.

If you have any suggestions for topics, please add them to the meeting
agenda:
https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Cosmology_and_Particles

cheers,
Helvi

Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London