[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #214: GetComponents complains about Carpet/doc URL change whenever trying to update

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Jan 18 18:33:03 CST 2011

#214: GetComponents complains about Carpet/doc URL change whenever trying to
update
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bmundim        |       Owner:  eric9
     Type:  defect         |      Status:  new
 Hi,

 GetComponents complains about Carpet/doc URL change whenever trying to
 update.
 I erased Carpet directories and I did a clean checkout. When trying to
 update
 again, the previous complaint reappeared. Also a clean checkout of the
 whole tree
 is fine. The command used (on Ranger) and error message are the following:

 ./GetComponents -u -a -p --noshallow einsteintoolkit.th

 Error: The URL for Carpet/doc has changed, please perform a clean
 checkout.

 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/214>