[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #607: Reduce size of table on http://einsteintoolkit.org/release-info/parse_testsuite_results.php

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Oct 7 15:43:42 CDT 2011

#607: Reduce size of table on http://einsteintoolkit.org/release-
info/parse_testsuite_results.php
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  eschnett                 |       Owner:  dcastl2
      Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  assigned
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit website  |     Version:
Resolution:                           |    Keywords:

Comment (by knarf):

 I think there is nothing wrong with not specifying a change of the font
 size. In this case however, it is likely that users want it displayed
 smaller than their usual font size and we could make this happen
 automatically. Using an absolute size is usually discouraged except in
 some cases, for obvious reasons.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/607#comment:10>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>