[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1049: GetComponents should ignore changes from anonymous to authorized URLs when checking if the URL changed

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Aug 17 17:30:07 CDT 2012

#1049: GetComponents should ignore changes from anonymous to authorized URLs when
checking if the URL changed
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rhaas          |       Owner:  eric9
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new
 right now if one manually does a svn switch --relocate but does not also
 update the entry in $CACTUS_HOME/.crl/component_list.crl then
 GetComponents complains
 {{{
 Error: The URL for GetComponents has changed, please perform a clean
 checkout.
 }}}
 (I had switched GetComponents). It would be great if GetComponents would
 match the URL against both URL and AUTH_URL and only output this error and
 abort if neither one matched. Otherwise I can assume that both URLs lead
 to the same data and since it never explictly uses the URL for an update
 (I think) it should be able to proceed without problems.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1049>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>