[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1574: update AEIThorns::Trigger doc, correct parameter steerabiblity, fix skipping non-set triggers

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Apr 23 13:28:41 CDT 2014

#1574: update AEIThorns::Trigger doc, correct parameter steerabiblity, fix
skipping non-set triggers
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  rhaas                  |       Owner:
      Type:  defect                 |      Status:  reviewed_ok
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit thorn  |     Version:  development version
Resolution:                         |    Keywords:  Trigger
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Changes (by knarf):

  * status:  review => reviewed_ok

Comment:

 The patches look fine. I am not sure about why empty triggers would be
 desirable, but I also cannot see why they would hurt. The overhead should
 not matter. The 'series' file was probably uploaded by accident. Please
 commit within the next two days, or wait until after the release.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1574#comment:2>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>