[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1574: update AEIThorns::Trigger doc, correct parameter steerabiblity, fix skipping non-set triggers

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Apr 23 14:47:09 CDT 2014

#1574: update AEIThorns::Trigger doc, correct parameter steerabiblity, fix
skipping non-set triggers
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  rhaas                  |       Owner:
      Type:  defect                 |      Status:  reviewed_ok
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit thorn  |     Version:  development version
Resolution:                         |    Keywords:  Trigger
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------

Comment (by rhaas):

 I cannot commit to AEIThorns/Triggger it seems (forbidden). Frank: since
 you are the author, you would seem to be the person to authorize for me to
 be added to it. In theory someone should answer emails send to
 subversion at aei.mpg.de and I will ask to be added. The series file was
 actually intentional in case you used quilt and wanted to apply the
 patches in the correct order. I suggest to not commit it though :-).

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1574#comment:3>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>