[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1518: Parameter parser and CCTK_ParameterSet interpret leading zeros in numbers differently

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Nov 11 08:51:34 CST 2014

#1518: Parameter parser and CCTK_ParameterSet interpret leading zeros in numbers
differently
  Reporter:  rhaas   |       Owner:  sbrandt
      Type:  defect  |      Status:  review
 Component:  Cactus  |     Version:  development version
Resolution:          |    Keywords:  postrelease

Comment (by sbrandt):

 I confess that once I realized there were two distinct parsers in the
 system, that became the focus of the ticket for me. I actually forgot all
 about the octal conversion and whether it was desirable. Adding the octal
 conversion would be easy enough to do.

 My comment about the regression was simply that it doesn't break an
 existing software regression test, and so it seemed odd to me to call it a
 regression. I was wondering if I was missing something.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1518#comment:21>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>