[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #641: Parameter files and thornlists could be tested as part of the release process

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu Aug 13 08:24:44 CDT 2015

#641: Parameter files and thornlists could be tested as part of the release
process
  Reporter:  hinder       |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  confirmed
 Component:  Other        |     Version:
Resolution:               |    Keywords:
Changes (by hinder):

  * priority:  minor => major
  * status:  new => confirmed
  * milestone:  => ET_2015_11

Comment:

 As discussed at the ET workshop 2015, this is actually a serious issue for
 new users.  They need examples to copy, and if many of them are broken,
 they are not the best people to fix them, and may be unwilling to ask on
 the mailing list.  Increasing priority to major.  I propose that we put
 effort into this ticket so that all the examples which don't use non-ET
 thorns can run before the November release.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/641#comment:8>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>