[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1751: [Pull request: CactusUtils/WatchDog] new thorn to automatically terminate jobs that hang

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Sat Mar 21 14:54:29 CDT 2015

#1751: [Pull request: CactusUtils/WatchDog] new thorn to automatically terminate
jobs that hang
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  dradice@…              |       Owner:  dradice@…
      Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  reviewed_ok
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit thorn  |     Version:  development version
Resolution:                         |    Keywords:

Comment (by rhaas):

 Any more changes you'd like to include? One question: the license is given
 as GPLv3. Since the thorn is intended for CactusUtils is this ok or do we
 need to ask David if he is willing to license it as LGPL to include it in
 a "Cactus" repository? I'd like to include this soon if possible.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1751#comment:10>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>