[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1955: Multipole: Add possibility to have out_dir distinct from regular IO:out_dir, but default to the old behavior

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Aug 30 14:54:07 CDT 2016

#1955: Multipole: Add possibility to have out_dir distinct from regular
IO:out_dir, but default to the old behavior
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  knarf                  |       Owner:
      Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  reviewed_ok
 Component:  EinsteinToolkit thorn  |     Version:  development version
Resolution:                         |    Keywords:

Comment (by rhaas):

 Even when adding "Multipole:" the merge request, git log still is lacking
 the required information:
 {{{
 $ git log
 commit 0ef3e71f999c3f7cf2f925989595b86bf7d53e20
 Merge: cd658d7 c25f761