[ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #984: SimFactory should store the optionlist used when building in the simulation directory

Einstein Toolkit trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Mon Jul 31 07:39:44 CDT 2017

#984: SimFactory should store the optionlist used when building in the simulation
directory
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  hinder      |       Owner:  eschnett
      Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
 Component:  SimFactory  |     Version:
Resolution:              |    Keywords:

Comment (by hinder):

 I think having the optionlist provides a lot of useful information, and is
 a lot easier to handle than storing the source cod (it's metadata, rather
 than data, in some sense).  Doesn't simfactory already store it?  Maybe
 I'm thinking of simfactory 1.  People often disable formaline because it
 slows down building.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/984#comment:2>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>