[ET Trac] #2549: inlcude FLRWSolver in ET

Pierre Mourier trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Aug 11 05:11:20 CDT 2021

#2549: inlcude FLRWSolver in ET

 Reporter: Roland Haas
Component:

Comment (by Pierre Mourier):

Hi, I am a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute for gravitational Physics in Hannover. Before this I did my PhD on inhomogeneous cosmology and the impact of structure formation in the late Universe on the large-scale dynamics, and this is still part of my research interests. As such, I am currently using the ET and the FLRWSolver thorn for some simple cosmological setups and planning to use them in the near future for more involved cosmological simulations. I think that it would be very useful for such applications of the ET to have it include FLRWSolver in future releases.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2549/inlcude-flrwsolver-in-et