[ET Trac] #2536: Certificate for https://cactuscode.org is not trusted

Roland Haas trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Jun 2 10:42:58 CDT 2021

#2536: Certificate for https://cactuscode.org is not trusted

 Reporter: Erik Schnetter
Component: Cactus website

Comment (by Roland Haas):

I get the same bad certificate issue \(Firefox, Linux, not at LSU\). This is also the topic as the “Need config info for [cactuscode.org](http://cactuscode.org) vs [www.cactuscode.org](http://www.cactuscode.org)” conversation with Sai Pinnepalli at LSU \(there should be emails from around May 10th\):

‌

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2536/certificate-for-https-cactuscodeorg-is-not