[ET Trac] #2585: The website does not have citations recommendations for codes in the canuda suite

Gabriele Bozzola trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue Jan 11 11:51:15 CST 2022

#2585: The website does not have citations recommendations for codes in the canuda suite

 Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Component: EinsteinToolkit website

[https://einsteintoolkit.org/citation.html](https://einsteintoolkit.org/citation.html)

and

[https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/master/einsteintoolkit.bib](https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/master/einsteintoolkit.bib)

do not have any information about codes like Lean/Proca/… \(the canuda collection\).

Incidentally, I also noticed that the webpage says:

“The primary way to cite the Einstein Toolkit is now by the DOI assigned to the current release [doi:10.5281/zenodo.4884780](https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4884780) \(key: EinsteinToolkit:2021\_05\). This method cites the software and assigns credit to the many contributers over the years.”

As you see, the key is outdated. I can fix this, but I reporting this here to ensure that this item to the checklist for a new release. Also, my dictionary underlines the word “contributers” as wrong.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2585/the-website-does-not-have-citations