[ET Trac] #2585: The website does not have citations recommendations for codes in the canuda suite

Roland Haas trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Jan 12 11:28:38 CST 2022

#2585: The website does not have citations recommendations for codes in the canuda suite

 Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola
Component: EinsteinToolkit website

Comment (by Roland Haas):

For the Canuda thorns I am not sure if any requested / suggested citations were added at the time the thorns were included. The Proca repo’s `README.md` in the repo main directory says:

If you use these thorns as part of your research, we would be grateful if you could [cite our work](https://bitbucket.org/canuda/proca/src/master/manifest/canuda_proca.bib). [https://bitbucket.org/canuda/proca/src/master/manifest/canuda\_proca.bib](https://bitbucket.org/canuda/proca/src/master/manifest/canuda_proca.bib)

This might be something to check with the Canuda authors. The bibtex file lists only two entries, not sure which one \(if any\) the authors would prefer \(and if they would like something that can be updated easily on their own\).

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2585/the-website-does-not-have-citations