[ET Trac] #2604: Simbuilding problem on macOS Monterey

shanshan rodriguez trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Wed Jun 29 13:53:43 CDT 2022

#2604: Simbuilding problem on macOS Monterey

 Reporter: Lorenzo Bertassi
Component: SimFactory

Comment (by shanshan rodriguez):

Hi Roland, I have tried all options you suggested \(re-install Xcode, re-install Macports, and remove homebrew\), but the issue wasn’t resolved. I was able to download VirtualBox but I’m not sure how to set it up using this installer. Do you have other suggestions? Maybe if you have time, we could schedule a Zoom meeting? I really appreciate your time and patience!

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2604/simbuilding-problem-on-macos-monterey