[ET Trac] #2653: Carpet PreSync triggering syncs for all refinement levels unnecessarily

Samuel Cupp trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu Oct 6 12:24:17 CDT 2022

#2653: Carpet PreSync triggering syncs for all refinement levels unnecessarily

 Reporter: Samuel Cupp
Component: Carpet

Comment (by Samuel Cupp):

I pushed a branch and made a [pull request](https://bitbucket.org/eschnett/carpet/pull-requests/54/carpet-added-logic-check-to-presync). I’m doing some final testing now to verify that it behaves as I expect \(that is to say, it removes the extra calls just like commenting out the recursion does\). I’ll comment again when I’m done.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2653/carpet-presync-triggering-syncs-for-all